|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|8 people||15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes|
|8 people||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes|
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes cooked
- 1/2 cup margarine melted
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mash cooked sweet potatoes and add all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch oven proof baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, sprinkle marshmallows over the top and continue cooking until golden brown.
Note on how to cook sweet potatoes:
Wash sweet potatoes very well.
Coat skin with cooking oil using a barbeque brush.
Cover cookie sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil.
Fill cookie sheet with sweet potatoes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Once cooked, Peel sweet potatoes and mash for use in this recipe.
Or let sweet potatoes cool to room temperature then place in ziplock bag and freeze for later use.
Share this Recipe